Spring is in the air. It’s time to turn your old games into new and/or get great deals on used games at Here Be Books & Games’ Board Game Auction!
You can participate as both a seller and a buyer:
As a seller, it’s a chance to turn games you don’t play into games you want. We’ll auction off your old games and give you the proceeds in store credit, less $2.
As a buyer, it’s a chance to get some great deals on used games or add rare games to your collection. We auctioned off over 90 games at our last auction, so I expect there’ll be plenty of great things to buy again at this auction!
The Board Game Auction will run from 6:00 pm ’til approximately 10:00 pm.
- Preview games up for auction at Here Be Books & Games, during store hours, Tuesday, April 17 thru Saturday, April 21
- Pick up a bidding paddle when you check in.
- Pay Here Be Books & Games for any games you buy.
- Drop off your games during store hours Saturday, April 14 thru Friday, April 20, 2018.
- Fill out a form for each game or lot. You can get forms at the store or download them here to fill out ahead of time and speed up the process.
- You can set a Reserve price: the minimum bid you’ll accept.
- We’ll put your games on display until the auction starts on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 6 p.m.
- You’ll receive the proceeds of any games sold in store credit, less $2 per game/lot.
- You can spend Store Credit like a gift certificate. If you want an in-print game or accessory that’s not in stock, we can order it for you and you can get just what you want!
So, join us Saturday, April 21st for this truly fun and exciting Board Game Auction!