Turn old games into new or get great deals on used games at our 1st-ever Board Game Auction!
You can participate as both a seller and a buyer:
As a seller, it’s a chance to turn games you don’t play into games you want. We’ll auction off your old games and give you the proceeds in store credit, less $1.
As a buyer, it’s a chance to get some great deals on used games or add rare games to your collection. HBB&G will also be contributing games to the auction, so there’ll be plenty of great things to buy!
The Board Game Auction will run from 7:00 to 9:00 pm during Game Night in the front part of the store. Game Night admission is required to participate.
- Pick up a bidding paddle after you check in for Game Night.
- Pay Here Be Books & Games for any games you buy.
- Bring us your games Saturday, Aug. 5, between 11am & 6pm.
- Fill out a form for each game or lot. You can get forms at the store or download them here to fill out ahead of time and speed up the process.
- You can set a Reserve price: the minimum bid you’ll accept.
- We’ll put your games on display until the auction starts at 7:00 pm.
- You’ll receive the proceeds of any games sold in store credit, less $1 per game/lot.
- You can spend Store Credit like a gift certificate. If you want an in-print game or accessory that’s not in stock, we can order it for you and you can get just what you want!
So, join us Saturday, August 5th for this truly exciting Board Game Auction event!