Dark City, the first expansion for...
Dark City, the first expansion for Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game, provides 350 new cards, including: new masterminds, schemes, villian &
Oops, someone snagged the last copy!
Warning: Last items in stock!
There is a darkness rising in the world of Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game.
Dark City, the first expansion to Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game brings a new level of play to the critically acclaimed cooperative card game. In Dark City, players can use 17 new heroes including Cable, Professor X and Blade to face off against all new villain groups such as The Marauders and the MLF! It is now up to you to defeat evil and become Legendary!
Dark City Features:
* 350 playable cards with ALL New content!
* 4 original art pieces per hero
* 17 Heroes: Angel, Bishop, Blade, Cable, Colossus, Daredevil, Domino, Elektra, Forge, Ghost Rider, Iceman, Iron Fist, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Professor X, Punisher, Wolverine.
* 2 New Heroic Teams: X-Force, Marvel Knights.
* 5 Masterminds: Apocalypse, Kingpin, Mephisto, Mr. Sinister, Stryfe.
* 8 Schemes: Capture Baby Hope, Detonate the Helicarrier, Massive Earthquake Generator, Organized Crime Wave, Save Humanity, Steal the Weaponized Plutonium, Transform Citizens into Demons, X-Cutioner's Song.
* 6 Villain Groups: Emissaries of Evil, Four Horsemen, Marauders, MLF, Streets of New York, Underworld.
* 2 Henchmen Groups: Maggia Goons, Phalanx.
* 3 Kinds of Unique Bystanders: News Reporter, Paramedic, Radiation Scientist,
* New Keyword Mechanics: Teleport, Bribe, Versatile.
* Two-siced color rule sheet that includes 10 new challenge modes and an advanced solo mode.
Note: Legendary: Dark City is an expansion for Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game. A copy of the base game is required to play.
Contents: 350 cards (14 cards for each of 17 different Heroes - each Hero has 1 rare, 3 uncommons, 5 of 1 common and 5 of another common; 8 cards for each of 6 different Villain Groups - 2 each of the 24 Villains; 10 cars for each of 2 different Henchmen Villain Groups; 5 Masterminds - each with 1 Mastermind card and 4 Mastermind Tactic cards; 8 different Schemes; 11 Special Bystanders - 4 Reporters, 4 Radiation Scientists and 3 Paramedics), 2-sided color rule sheet.
|Number of Players||1 to 5|
|Playing Time||30 to 60 minutes|
|Suggested Ages||14 and up|
|Mechanics||co-operative play, deck building, card game, comic book, superheroes, solo play, expansion, Marvel Universe, Legendary|
|Illustrator||The Marvel Bullpen|
|Publisher||Upper Deck Entertainment|
$41.99 -30% $59.99