Fantastic Four, the second expansion...
Fantastic Four, the second expansion for Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game, provides 100 new cards featuring Marvel's first family: The Fantastic Four!
Oops, someone snagged the last copy!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game has just become Fantastic!
Legendary: Fantastic Four, the second expansion to Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game introduces Marvel's first family into the world of Legendary. Play as your favorite heroes while battling Masterminds such as the World Devouring Galactus and the ever elusive Mole Man.
The Fantastic 4 expansion features:
* 100 playable cards with ALL New content!
* 5 Heroes: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman (Sue Storm), Human Torch (Johnny Storm), Thing (Ben Grimm), and Silver Surfer.
* 2 Masterminds: Galactus and Mole Man.
* 2 Villain Groups: Heralds of Galactus and Subturranea.
* 4 Schemes: Cosmic Rays, Melted Glaciers, Invincible Force Field, Pull Reality Into the Negative Zone.
Note: Legendary: Fantastic Four is an expansion for Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game. A copy of the base game is required to play.
Contents: 2-sided color rule sheet and 100 cards:
* 5 New Heroes, each with14 cards. 70 cards total. Each Hero has 1 rare, 3 uncommons, 5 of 1 common and 5 of another common.
* 2 New Villain Groups, each with 8 cards (16 total, including 2 cards for each of 8 Villains.
* 2 Masterminds (10 cards total. Each Mastermind has 1 Mastermind card and 4 Mastermind Tactic cards.
* 4 New Schemes.
|Number of Players||1 to 5|
|Playing Time||30 to 60 minutes|
|Suggested Ages||14 and up|
|Mechanics||co-operative play, deck building, card game, comic book, superheroes, solo play, expansion, Marvel Universe, Legendary|
|Publisher||Upper Deck Entertainment|