Take your first step into an exciting...
Take your first step into an exciting world of fantasy adventure with the Pathfinder RPG Beginner Box!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Take your first step into an exciting world of fantasy adventure with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (RPG) Beginner Box! Within you'll find simple rules for creating and customizing your own hero, as well as a robust system for running your character through challenging adventures and deadly battles against villainous monsters like goblins and dragons! Will you master weapons and magic to become a courageous fighter, a wise cleric, a witty rogue, or a brilliant wizard? All the details of your character are yours to control. The only limit is your imagination!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beginner Box is packed with everything you need to get started with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (PFRPG), an imaginative tabletop fantasy adventure game for 2-5 players. Tons of monsters, challenges, and advice give gamers the tools to create their own worlds and adventures, providing countless hours of gaming excitement. With streamlined rules and a focus on action-packed heroic adventure, this deluxe boxed set is the ideal introduction to the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, and the best starting point for a lifetime of pulse-pounding adventure!
The Pathfinder RPG Beginner Box includes:
* A 64-page Hero's Handbook, detailing character creation, spells, equipment, and general rules for playing the game.
* A 96-page Game Master's Guide packed with adventure, monsters, magic treasures, and advice on how to create and narrate tales all your own.
* A complete set of 7 polyhedral dice.
* More than 80 full-color pawns depicting diverse heroes and monsters.
* Four pregenerated character sheets to throw you right into the action.
* Four blank character sheets to record the abilities of your custom-made hero.
* A durable, reusable, double-sided Flip Mat play surface that works with any kind of marker.
* New Book! A 16-page Transition Guide to bring your hero to the full Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
|Mechanics||roleplaying game, rpg, dice, attribute based, class based, level based, race based, random attribute generation, Pathfinder|
|Designer||Bulmahn, Jason and James Jacobs, Stephen Radney-MacFarland, Sean K. Reynolds|