We’re all about customer service and giving you the most bang for your buck. You’ll find detailed information about several of our services on their own pages, including:
- Demo Games – try before you buy. We’ll teach you how to play!
- Monthly Newsletter – featuring upcoming events, game reviews, new arrivals and more.
- Game Reviews – runthroughs and game descriptions by Tina (The Glass Meeple)
- Game Night – 6+ hours of gaming the 1st Saturday of every month
- Other Events – book sales, book signings, tournaments, organized plays, etc.
- Books for Troops – you give us an address, we’ll provide and send the books for just $9.
Following are other services we provide our customers that you may not be aware of:
- Game & Recommendations – We know games our games and love to help you discover fun games to play that are suited to your tastes.
- Game Requests – We are happy to help you find the games you’re looking for – from Want Lists to Special Orders and Pre-Orders.
- Free Game Promos
We deal with three major game distributors and a variety of game publishers, including a few independents, so we can often find most in-print games for you. Just let Tina know what you’re looking for. She’ll look up the availability and cost. We can add it to our next game order. If it’s a game we don’t usually stock, we’ll require you to pre-pay for it. If you need something right away, don’t be afraid to ask. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
If you want us to special order or pre-order a game for you, please give us a call.
When you special order a game we don’t have in stock, we’ll usually add it to the next order we place with one of our distributors. If you need it sooner, don’t be afraid to ask. Tina will do her best to accommodate you. If it’s a game we don’t usually stock, we’ll require you to pre-pay for it. In-print games usually arrive 2 to 3 days after we place the order with a distributor. Pre-orders usually arrive here on their street date, which is determined by the game publisher.
Card Sleeves: Not sure what size card sleeve you need? We can help. Our handy dandy list, covering all of the games we have in stock, will tell you what type of sleeve you need and how many. If your game’s not listed, just ask us and we’ll look it up for you.
Something else you need? Player mats, miniatures, battle maps, a particular color of dice… you name it. If we don’t have it in stock and it’s currently in print, we can usually add it to our next order. We place game orders every 1 or 2 weeks, so it’s no problem. Just ask Tina.
We know boardgames: we don’t just sell ’em, we play them, we demo them and we teach other people how to play them – all the time! We love games. So pick our brain. Take advantage of that knowledge. Tell us what games you enjoy, how many people you usually play with and the typical ages of the players and we’ll make some recommendations and help you find the best game for you.
When we get game promos from game companies, we like to pass them on to our customers. Look for the Free Promo with Purchase stickers on select games.