There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any 2 cards in this game. Spot it and you win!
A sharp eye and a little bit of speed is all it takes to play the 4 quick party games included in this tin.
Spot it! is a party game for 2 to 8 players ages 7 and up. Spot it! is made up of 57 symbols, 55 cards, with 8 symbols per card.? There is only one matching symbol between any two cards in the deck.
Spot it! includes 4 quick games that you can play in any order. A sharp eye, quick reflexes and a little bit of speed is all it takes to become a Spot it! master!
Spot it! develops visual perception and matching skills.
- 2011 Gouden Ludo Nominee
- 2011 Fat Brain Toy Award Winner, Games category
- 2011 Creative Child Seal of Ecellence Award
- 2010 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- 2010 Dr. Toy Best 10 Games 2010
- 2010 Dr. Toy Best Vacation Children's Product
- 2010 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Gold Seal
- 2010 Parents' Choice Foundation Gold Award
- 2010 ASTRA Best Toy for Kids Gold Award
Contents: 55 cards and illustrated rules in a round pocket-sized tin.
Suggested Ages: 7 and up
Number of Players: 2 to 8
Playing Time: 10 to 20 minutes
Designer: Blanchot, Denis and Guillaume Gille-Naves and Igor Polouchine
Illustrator: Igor Polouchine
Publisher: Asmodee Editions