Fantasy Flight Games
Star Wars: Rebellion
Star Wars: Rebellion
Star Wars: Rebellion - The fate of a Galaxy Far, Far Away... is in your hands! You must command starships, account for troop movements, and rally systems to your cause.
Experience the Galactic Civil War like never before as you control the entire Galactic Empire or the fledgling Rebel Alliance, commanding starships, accounting for troop movements, and rallying systems to your cause, all while directing a handful of iconic heroes and villains to undertake dramatic secret missions.
Given the differences between the Empire and Rebel Alliance, each side has different win conditions, and you'll need to adjust your play style depending on who you represent:
- As the Imperial player, you can command legions of Stormtroopers, swarms of TIEs, Star Destroyers, and even the Death Star. You rule the galaxy by fear, relying on the power of your massive military to enforce your will. To win the game, you need to snuff out the budding Rebel Alliance by finding its base and obliterating it. Along the way, you can subjugate worlds or even destroy them.
- As the Rebel player, you can command dozens of troopers, T-47 airspeeders, Corellian corvettes, and fighter squadrons. However, these forces are no match for the Imperial military. In terms of raw strength, you'll find yourself clearly overmatched from the very outset, so you'll need to rally the planets to join your cause and execute targeted military strikes to sabotage Imperial build yards and steal valuable intelligence. To win the Galactic Civil War, you'll need to sway the galaxy's citizens to your cause. If you survive long enough and strengthen your reputation, you inspire the galaxy to a full-scale revolt, and you win.
Featuring more than 150 plastic miniatures and a two-piece game board that accounts for 32 of the Star Wars galaxy's most notable systems, Star Wars: Rebellion balances the grandeur of the classic Star Wars trilogy with a cinematic focus on its key characters, including Leia Organa, Mon Mothma, Grand Moff Tarkin, and Emperor Palpatine. As civil war spreads throughout the galaxy, these leaders are invaluable to your efforts, and the secret missions they attempt will evoke many of the most inspiring moments from the classic trilogy. You might send Luke Skywalker to receive Jedi training on Dagobah or have Darth Vader spring a trap that freezes Han Solo in carbonite!
- 2017 Goblin Magnifico Nominee
- 2016 UK Games Expo Best Boardgame with Miniatures Winner
- 2016 Tric Trac Nominee
- 2016 International Gamers Award - General Strategy: Two-players Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Best Thematic Board Game Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- 2016 Golden Geek Best 2-Player Board Game Winner
- 2016 Cardboard Republic Immersionist Laurel Nominee
- 2016 Best Science Fiction or Fantasy Board Game Nominee
Contents:1 game board (split in 2 halves), 153 plastic miniatures, 25 leaders (with stands), 10 custom dice, over 170 cards, 2 Faction Boards (1 Rebellion, 1 Galactic Empire), 1 Learn to Play Booklet, 1 Rules Reference.
Suggested Ages: 14 and up
Number of Players: 2 to 4
Playing Time: 2 to 3 hours
Designer: Konieczka, Corey
Publisher: Fantasy Flight Games